Go to Top

Inspection Service

FloorNZ no longer provides an inspection service to members or non-members. If you require an inspection of your flooring installation:

  • Determine whether your complaint is a timber flooring, vinyl or carpet complaint.
  • If it is a timber complaint contact the Australian Timber Flooring Association (ATFA) on http://www.atfa.com.au/home/request-a- timber-floor- inspection/
  • If it is a carpet or vinyl installation complaint contact inspectafloor@gmail.com
  • If you are concerned about your carpet product there is further information in this section about carpet testing.

    You also have the right to contact Consumer Affairs under the Consumers Guarantees Act if you are concerned whether your purchase has met the requirements of the Act.