FloorNZ Member Services carries out the administrative functions of the NZFTO.
Representing the flooring industry of New Zealand, we undertake to:
- Support and promote FloorNZ Industry Training
- Provide advice to members about absolutely everything, but in particular, business compliance regulations and new technologies affecting the flooring sector.
- Promote the development of professional skills and attitudes across the wider industry.
- Act as a recognised body to represent members’ views to central government and other agencies.
- Provide an independent body to inspect and report on flooring industry installation practices.
Who can join?
Membership is open to all businesses involved in the flooring industry. Membership is held by your entity not by individuals.
How do I join?
Apply for membership online. Become a Member now Your application usually takes around ten working days. We will let you know once your application is approved.